[at-l] NoBoers in Erwin

The last few days have brought out several section
hikers and the NoBoers are starting to get up here
now.

I have met Comer and Jean this week (they are keeping
a journal at trailjournals.com.)  They are a very nice
couple and seem to be doing very well.
Today I met Uncle Shoe, Chilly Mac and Doc Savage who
are all in great spirits.  They survived the AYCE at
Ryans AND the ride to Johnson City in the
"Shaggin Wagon" with 4 pre teen girls asking them a
million questions!!

Does anyone have any starting numbers?  I was very
disappointed to hear that none of these hikers had the
traditional picture made at Walasiyi (spelling?)I have
always called them for an accurate count of Thru
Hikers
all through the season.  I guess they may not be doing
the pics anymore.
Miss Janet