[at-l] Water filter/purifier/chems/whatever

At 12:08 PM 2/18/01 -0700, Earl Needham wrote:
>...clip...
>      No, probably not, and I'm sure it's a great help for those that can
> handle it.  However, there is a relatively small group of people that can
> NOT handle Nutrasweet.
>
>      And that's no crock!  <G>  It ain't no fun, either...
>      Earl
That's true Earl. No disagreement there. There also people who can't drink
milk. I throw up if I even try to drink coffee. Everyone is different. If
the FDA allowed only those products to be sold that were absolutely safe
for everyone... you wouldn't be able to buy anything to eat.

Saunterer