[at-l] Computer Website Stuff

In a message dated 2/9/2001 11:24:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Findsimp@aol.com writes:

<< A friend of mine has volunteered to create a website for my upcoming hike.
 am supposed to figure out where to place this site for anyone with computer
 access to find.  Anyone following me?  So, where do I go and what do I do? >>

Right here at   friends.backcountry.net..................  I believe Ryan has
devoted as much cyber space as needed, but he's more qualified to answer your
questions than I and I'm sure he will.

Sly