[at-l] Computer Website Stuff

Okay, I am computer illiterate.  Half the time, well, maybe more than that, I
don't have a clue what you gurus are talking about.  With this in mind I
figure someone can answer the following question.

A friend of mine has volunteered to create a website for my upcoming hike.  I
am supposed to figure out where to place this site for anyone with computer
access to find.  Anyone following me?  So, where do I go and what do I do?

With much thanks and
Happy Trails!
Simply Seeking

multipart/alternative