[at-l] Memories

Greetings,

I had just returned to my dorm room from class and I watched the Challenger
tragedy on TV.  A sobering experience.  On JFK, I was a just a twinkle in my
Mom's eye in '63.

It's interesting the events that seem to freeze your location for all time.
Some create superstition - my Dad was raking leaves during the '72
Bama-Auburn game when Auburn blocked two fourth quarter Alabama punts,
returning both for touchdowns to win 17-16.

He hasn't raked leaves the day of the game since.....

Tim

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 9:17:47 EST, FKirch@state.de.us wrote:

>  I will always remember exactly where I was when I heard of two events
that
>  have taken place in my lifetime; the assassination of President Kennedy
and
>  the Challenger explosion.
>
>  Springfever
>  GA>ME00