Re(2): Challenger...... Re: [at-l] Space shuttle Atlantis

I was a self-employed photographer at the time, which meant spending a lot
of time in my home office. I had NPR on, and they broke in with news of the
Challenger explosion. I sat riveted to my chair for several hours listening
to their amazing coverage. The funny thing is, it *never* occured to me to
go turn on the television. I didn't see any of the video footage until the
next day.

Ken