[at-l] outfitters

mfw@mindspring.com writes:

> One of the best REI stores I've been to is in Wakefield MA, just north of

I think it would be very nice if everyone would give their vote for the best
outfitters they've been too.  Best meaning; a good selection; knowledgable,
helpful staff; good return policy; helpfulness when your gear failed on the
Trail.  Just the name and location would be good.  I'll compile it, and then
we'd have a handy reference when someone wants to know whats the best place
to go in their neighborhood, so to speak.  Anyone else think this is
worthwhile?

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html