[at-l] outfitters

ME!!!! And just to prove I'm behind the effort I volunteer Steve to do an indepth
survey of the Camphill Wildware.  <vbg>  Hey...what criteria would we judge them on.
Are there any essentials we could agree on that a good outfitter would have?
One thing I'd be curious about.  Pricing!  The original Wildware had the OR Sombrero at
60 plus bucks!!!!!! YEEOUCH.