[at-l] Esquire Micro-Light knife

lwbooher@halifax.com writes:

<< No, go with the real deal.  I've got a couple of those from Outside
 Magazine, and they fall apart easily.  And, you won't need a big knife,
 either.  See if your comfort level will be met with the small one with
 knife, scissors, toothpick, and tweezers.  Hey, add a huge knife to the
 untuckerized pack display, Lee I Joe, you know, the kind that straps around
 your leg.  Leslie (anklebear) >>

Thanks Leslie, I hadn't looked at the thing in a long time, and it's HUGE,
has everything imaginable......Don't see myself using the corkscrew to
often...

Kelly Sue