[at-l] Where should I live?

Consider Shepardstown W.Va. Neat little college town with good restaurants,
cheap land around it, half an hour from the A.T. at Harpers Ferry or
Boonsboro, an hour and fifteen minutes from Dulles, commuter train into DC
available, Charlotte . . . er . . . maybe six hours. Phone service could be
better, but they're talking DSL. It would be available now across the river
in Maryland.

--Rhymin' Worm