[at-l] tuckerizing

Well, it is time for the great Un-Tuck. I have two presentations to give
this month and will be bringing a "Tucked Pack" and an "Un-Tucked Pack" to
illustrate. Since I will be out of town for most of the next two weeks, I
must pack them this weekend. I have a pretty fair idea on the "Tucked Pack"
but am soliciting creative suggestions for the "Un-Tucked Pack". I would
like to inject some humor of the "it really happened" sort into these
presentations.

Lee I Joe