[at-l] tuckerizing

Excellent post.  After the post tuck dust settled between my ears I went
through my pack alone at home.  I really had a lot of redundant things I
don't need and more importantly am missing some very important little
things.  I learned a lot about clothing choices and that I will carry things
most thru hikers won't.  I can afford that because I won't be carrying it
for months at a time.  :o)  I can easily drop 15 pounds from my pack and
that goes a long way to enjoying the hike.
Still a long way to go,
Rich