[at-l] tuckerizing

A six cell maglite
a machete
a dutch oven
a 2 burner gas stove (metal case about the size of a briefcase)
a coleman lantern
a navy issue telescope (3' long collapsed)
a bowie knife
battery heated socks and long johns

back when I was a young boy scout (about 100 years ago) I was accused of
having everything but the kitchen sink in my pack so on the next overnight
I took the kitchen sink from my sister's doll house and added it to my
pack.
Rich