[at-l] WF filters, was Wingfoot's book

No he is not a fair topic. Our host, Ryan, has asked us many times to
provide him the curtesy of leaving such rants off of our list. That
doesn't mean to deny those issues, just to find another place to
discuss them if you feel so burdened. Neither stinking elephants nor WF
rants are welcome here.

Bill...