[at-l] Mouse ingenuity

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:10:16 EST Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 2/2/2001 10:41:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> halflifelost6@hotmail.com writes:
>
> << Has anyone ever packed a few mouse traps?  There has to be a
> level of
>  satisfation to hear one go off in the night.  :o) >>
>
> Really?  I'd rather share my shelter space with live mice, than dead
> ones!

And if someone would rather not deal with mice at all, a nice alternative
can be to tent/tarp it, and not use the shelters. Camp near the shelters
for the social aspect, but at night it is great to have a little privacy
and a mice free shelter.  Believe me, esp. during the summer, the
shelters can be a bit crowded, and that space you have all to yourself
can be quite nice. (But on really rainy days, the shelters can be great,
too!)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.