[at-l] Furs Gear List

At 10:15 AM 2/1/01 -0500, FurTrappers@webtv.net wrote:

first may I say you are a total wuss...doing this by email and denying us the fun of a Ruck Tuck!!!!!

>Windscreen- Aluminum Foil

oven liner will hold up better than plain foil

>Cook Pot/Lid- Evernew Nonstick Ti 1.3lt. Pot Lifter- Aluminum Insulated
>Cup
>Lexan Spoons(2)

2???

>Bic Lighters-(2)

HRUMMPF!!!

>Platy Hoser

you may find a need for a cut off soda bottle to scoop
water outta some spots

>Nalgene Bottle- (for mixed drinks)

A cup and a bottle and a pot?
Da friar would never let that slide

>Headlamp- Princeton Tec Matrix

gotta a birthday soon?  ask for a photon 2
you'll probably want it

>Whistle

why?

>Radio/Headphones/Extra Battery

just a thought...leave the radio with Landslide or
put it in your bump box.  You will apprechiate it
more later on.  Keep your step off weight
as low as you can safely go till you get your legs.

>Extra Batteries
>Rope

not rope..line..light weight line triptease.but LS won't let you spend so go with paracord ala Wallymart

>Extra Bic Lighters- (2)

THE DJEEP and the matches is all you'll need

>Base Layer Bottoms- (2)MidWeight Capiline

1 not 2

>  (2)Coolmax ShortSleeve

1 not 2
Man.ya got a lotta clothes here...when are you leaving?