[at-l] Furs Gear List

I'm sendig this again, so if ya get it twice, delete one of them! :^)

Well listers, here it is! Keep in mind, Landslides says no more spending
money!!
Backpack- Arc'teryx Bora 70
Pack Cover- OR Med.
Hipbelt Bag

Tent- Nomad
Tent Stakes- 3 Aluminum
Ground Cloth- Tyvek
Stuff Sack- SilNylon

Sleeping Bag- SD Sandman Reg.
Sleeping Pad- Therm-a-rest 3/4 Ultralite
Stuff Sack- SilNylon Stove- Esbit

Fuel- Esbit Tabs
Windscreen- Aluminum Foil
Cook Pot/Lid- Evernew Nonstick Ti 1.3lt. Pot Lifter- Aluminum Insulated
Cup
Lexan Spoons(2)
Bic Lighters-(2)
Pot Cozy
Stuff Sack

Filter- Safewater Anywhere Inline
Iodine Tabs(back-up)
Water Bag- 3lt. Big Zip Platy w/nylon cover(works with filter) 2lt.
Platy Hoser
Nalgene Bottle- (for mixed drinks)

Headlamp- Princeton Tec Matrix
Can Opener- GI type
Sm. Knife- Swiss Army
Watch
Whistle
Sunglasses
Journal- Sharp PocketMail
Radio/Headphones/Extra Battery
Extra Batteries
Rope
Toilet Paper/Trowel
Sunscreen
Camera
Ink Pen
ID/Phone Card/Insurance Card/ATM Card
Travelers Checks
Tooth Brush/Paste
Comb
Extra Bic Lighters- (2)
First Aide Kit- Bandaides,moleskin,secondskin,goldbond
powder,anti-secptic,alcohol pads,sewing needle,dental floss,sm.
mirror,personal meds, pack matches)

Base Layer Bottoms- (2)MidWeight Capiline (1)LightWeight Poly Base Layer
Tops- (1)Coolmax LongSleeve (2)Coolmax ShortSleeve Jacket- Panagonia
Velocity Shell
Shirt- Paramo Mountain
Wool Socks- (3)Smartwool
Liner Socks- (2)Coolmax
Rain Coat- Nylon Backpacker II
Rain Pants- Nylon Backpacker II
Gators- OR Rocky Mountain
Boots- Hi-Tec Accend
Gloves- (1)Fleece (1)Polyliners
OR Shell Mitts
Olympic Rain Hat
Bandanas- (2)cotton (1)coolmax
Sandals
Poly Tube Neck/Head Warmer

Data Book
Current Section Map
Current Section Companion

Leki Poles/Rubber Tips/Duct Tape
Stuff Sacks
Garbage Bags
Different Size Zip-Locs

Well, there it is, Have fun!
Of course this isn't counting food!! So what else isn't on the list???
Also, notice that I must have forgot to add the list of weights, hummmm,
how'd that happen?¿?
FUR