[at-l] Slides

Let me start off by saying that the PA RUCK was
awesome!  It was great to finally meet some of you
that have been so helpful to us.  We particularly
liked the slide shows, and JMT is definately in our
future (2002?)  Anyway, I have a camera/film question.
 How exactly do you go from film to slides?  Is there
special film that you purchase?  Or a particular
vendor that transfers film to slides?  We have an
advantix camera.

Thanks!
Irene & Armond.