[at-l] PA Ruck

Good morning,

The PA Ruck was outstanding. It was like a family reunion.

It was great to see old friends and to meet new ones. It's always a pleasure
to see Earl and it was wonderful to see my friends, AB and the Family from
the North. What the Family has accomplished is truly awesome.

I surely don't want to leave out Kahley, Pittsburgh, Stitches, POG, Felix,
Jim and Ginny and so many others.

This was truly a wonderful event. Many, many thanks to the folks who made it
possible. I have already marked my calendar for next year.

Springfever