[at-l] Second thoughts about Wilson Creek shelter

My previous post described my stay at Wilson Creek Shelter, but it is, after
reviewing the original question, not anywhere near the Grayson Highlands.  I
suspect you are really asking about Wise Shelter, which I have some pictures
of with the Wises themselves.  It is a great little shelter, not at all like
the ticky-tacky shelters you encounter later on north from there.

I stayed at Old Orchard Shelter that night, but have some good pictures of
Wise shelter in my journal entry for that day:
http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/OldOrchard.htm