[at-l] Bounce (Drift) Box

I just had one of those random thoughts that sounds like it might make
town-stops slightly easier. A cheap medium-sized wheeled luggage tote
with wheels and extendable handle might be a great drift box, especially
for those who need to mail ahead more than a small amount of whatever.
It doesn't weigh that much more than a plastic tote or cardboard, and
should be easily shippable with a wrapping of opened up grocery bags and
some d-tape. Anyone who has ever picked up a bounce box at the P.O. and
not felt like sorting and repacking then and there in lieu of lugging
the box to a motel has probably already thought of this...

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow