[at-l] RUCK Hands Up

Yeehaw! We're coming to the GA Ruck and have made a reservation. My husband
decided to come too, so there will be us and the Schipperkee--to provide size
and color contrast to Orange Bug's boxers. ;-)

Are we trying to have an unorganized pot luck Sat. night? I'd be glad to
bring a big pot of chili or soup beans and ham hocks to add to David's curry.

A friend should be with us too. I've tried to get her to subscribe, but she
accidentally got to the "other" list and was put off by the command that
listers must post and not just lurk. So now I'm trying to get her on the
"right" list. <VBG>
Vcat