[at-l] SOBOers at Damascus on Fri, 1-19

YM msg from BooBOO98, his bother is Yogi from 98 is SOBOing (again) after
being off trail sick:

FROM: booboo98 (Sun Jan 21 22:25:48 2001): Hello FP. Yogi was in Damascus
Friday night. He ran into some other SoBo'ers. Tiny Tim. Big Ring and Granny
Gear and Spike and Caveman. He caught all these folk inspite of taking 6
weeks off. Later BooBoo

Someone may want to try to make contact with these SOBers & invite them to
the GA Ruck, I sure someone could make room for them.  Obviously, they are
NOT in a hurry to finish so I am sure they will take a few days off to hang
off with yall (or is it yawl or u all??).
-FP