[at-l] POSTSCRIPT Rabies..OT ....LONG....DELETE AT WILL

Sounds like that room got to looking like the bricked up out building.
Sorry you had such a wretched evening in the ER, but I've seen worse. I'd
go to the ER Saturday afternoon to get the second round of shots, before
the good trauma from the gun and knife club gets in. Usually Saturday
afternoons as slow except for sports events or bad weather.

What a day you had! Horror stories in the Email, call backs from the HMO,
and multimedia entertainment in the ER! Is this a great country, or what?!?

OrangeBug