[at-l] Gear Storage

I'm lucky enough to have a separate tiny room just for stuff.  To organize,
I lined one wall with shelves of various heights (I had some concrete blocks
and wooden shelves to work with).  Most stuff just goes directly on the
shelves - with my boots on the floor underneath.  The same thing could be
done lining the walls of a closet.

For the small stuff, I use boxes on the shelves (other good ideas have
already been posted).  I like having most of my stuff easy to see and grab
so I put very little in boxes.

If you don't have a separate room or closet and you hate the look of all
this stuff in the middle of everything, get something to hang in front of it
all - curtains, an indian bedpread, tapestry, etc.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99