[at-l] Gear Storage

In a message dated 1/13/01 7:30:31 PM Central Standard Time, KarenS62@aol.com
writes:

> Short of moving to a new apartment (which isn't happening for another 5-6
> months), does anyone have any idea how I can sort and store this stuff?
> Giving it away is NOT an option :)
>
> POG

The resolution to my very similar problem was to procure a gear storage
house. That isn't how the procurement began but is kinda how it has ended up.
I am very interested to see any serious responses to this dilemma, if you
bury it away somewhere you can never find what you want and buying duplicates
becomes the solution, thus compounding the problem. If you leave it spread
around the abode you sooner or later have one less person in the abode or you
can't stand the mess your ownself.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html