[at-l] Primus fuel cannisters

In preparation for a little overnight tomorrow, I went onto the back porch
to verify that my Primus butane/propane would boil water quickly below 20°
(some folks on the "other" list said that butane/propane doesn't work well
in cold weather). I put on a brand new canister. Nothing. Nada. Zippo. Put
on another full canister. Everything went well; boiled in about 4 minutes.

The obvious message is, try out those new canisters before assuming they'll
work in the woods!

-- Pokey Papa

"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be."   Pink Floyd