[at-l] Can Felix Come...?

Just got back from the PA Ruck Work trip and it went very well. Three of
us worked our collected butts off and  got 75% of the wallpaper off in
the kitchen. Shawn hopes to have the walls done and painted by the Ruck.
(no promises) The big questions, durning the worktrip was.......can
Felix come???? No, no, no. Wait, I mean, o' well! ;) (Now Felix don't be
getting the sheets sticky again at the hostel. That makes such a mess!!!
VBG ) We haven't heard if our own "funmaster" can attend the PA Ruck.
Felix, please say you'll be there, otherwise the Ruck wouldn't be the
same without you.

    During the worktrip, Shawn and I talked about a lot of things
including the upcoming PA Ruck. There was a question (about a week ago)
about co-use of the sleeping quarters. (Males and Females in the same
dorm.) Shawn's ok about this idea. After all, we all share the same
shelter on the trail so if that veign of the light, why not share a
room?  There is still a few bunks left at the hostel as I write this. If
your want to have a fun and enjoyable weekend, then the Ruck is the
place for you. On this side note, is it possible we could have an
auction for the hostel at the Ruck? It will cost the hostel roughtly
$1,500 plus or minus just to have old wallpaper removed and replaced.
That's not to mention all the money that needs to go into repairing the
hot tub, restoring all the shutters, and painting and general
maintenance required for such an old building. It takes a lot to keep
Ironmaster's Mansion looking good and not like some flophouse that we
might find in some other trail towns. If we could, let's donate the
proceeds of the auction to the hostel for its routine upkeep and
maintenance.

Mother Natures Son & Angel Eyes