[at-l] Gear Storage

Help! I'm overrun with gear, clothing, etc. I need an easy way to store a
large amount of assorted equipment (multiple packs, sleeping bags, pads,
stoves, water bottles, food, etc.) in a limited amount of space.  I have as
much "stuff" as I could possibly need, but I often have trouble locating it
at the moment I need it.  On top of that, I have other assorted equipment
which belongs to various hikers and am expecting a bit more before this
coming thruhiker season. I need to keep their stuff separate from each
others' and from my stuff.

Short of moving to a new apartment (which isn't happening for another 5-6
months), does anyone have any idea how I can sort and store this stuff?
Giving it away is NOT an option :)

POG

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---