Real World Redux ... was Re: [at-l] The Pa Ruck....Maybe!

At 12:10 PM 1/11/01 -0800, Sloetoe wrote:

>I know which is the real world. It's *not* the one where the second
>question people ask me is "Yer Social Security number please?"

Can't go there with ya Sloey....

The Real World is where people get sick and old and life presents
many questions that have no answers.

Out there...on the Trail, I may still not have the answers,
yet no one but me suffers for the choices i make.
I also have no power over anything or anyone.
Being powerless frees me.

In the real world i am a mere servant of my family and society.
Out there I feel like a god and i know that_ain't_real.