[at-l] Clinton to Unveil Road Ban in National

but i rememember reading in a backpacker magazine one article about the
grand canyon and how he signed some bills to protect it from more
development and yadda yadda yadda (the magazine was in an airport or in a
hostel or something, i don't remember where or when or how it came into my
posession).  anyway, he made a speech saying something to the effect that
"one hundred years from now, people won't know who kept this area pristine.
they will only know that it is."  so while i believe that politicians are
inherantly evil, there are some who, though they can't be in the woods all
the time (because, well, maybe they have a country to run), do give a shit.

my two cents are in.

belcher