[at-l] Clinton to Unveil Road Ban in National

Kathley writes >> I despise him, but that isn't the point.  Beyond the land,
for me, lays freedom. <<

Kathley, the fact that you and many others despise Clinton is exactly "the
point". Why, because it colors your judgment. You will automatically assume
whatever he does has some ulterior motive. Maybe his motivates are pure
maybe their not. In either case because of your dislike, you will not give
him benefit of the doubt.

I personally dislike George Bush. Maybe my reasons are sound or possibly I'm
just prejudiced. In any case my dislike also colors my judgment.

The problems with prejudice are that they blind us from the goodness of
others until we can recognize the hate within ourselves.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
www.fallingwater.com/pct2000