[at-l] aches and pains

It's been 3 years and 1156 miles since my medial meniscus tear (Iron Mountain Shelter) and artho surgery. I was told to find a new hobby (yeah, like it's a hobby), day hiking along canals maybe, but backpacking was out of the question. Found another doctor who advised up to 16 I per day. Still hiking. Whites, here I come...

- Gary from Fairfax