[at-l] needed: boot fit expert

Gary Ticknor wrote:

> REI in Bailey's Crossroads, or sometimes Appalatchian Outfitters (Garvey's old stomping ground) both come to mind. The REI in College Park > may be closer to you, but I haven't been there. Most of the others just sell boots.

I like the REI in C.P. a bit better than the one in Bailey's
X-Roads...except for the climbing call, they seem to have more stuff. I
couldn't find a hat in Bailey's last week!

Plus I'd rather do just about anything than drive on Rt. 7.

> - Gary from Fairfax, wondering about the new LL Bean at Tyson's.

I'm about 5 minutes from there, but haven't checked it out. My mom
really likes it, so I suspect it's a Flannelized Nordstrom...

tv