[at-l] needed: boot fit expert

Hey, folks,

Anyone know of a bp store/outfitter in the northern VA/MD/Southern PA region where they REALLY know how to fit boots--not just sell them? Trying to get a pair of good boots for my wife for a 120+ mile hike this summer, including some roadwalking, and she hasn't done any long-distance walking before. She is not one of toughing things out in blistering boots. I want to find some place that can really fit the boots to her foot, rather than vice-versa, before we begin our warm-up hikes to break the boots in. If I lived in Georgia, I'd go to Neels Gap. But I live near Baltimore.

Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks!

--Rhymin' Worm