Re: [at-l] look at me stunts and Goose Creek,etc

i don't know if it is alright.  i'm totally dissatisfied with the way people
are ok with their boring, mudane lives.  they're in a comfort zone that they
don't want to leave.  yet, when someone does something cool, like spend 7
months in the woods, they say "i wish i could do that..."  well, why don't
they?  just venting.

belcher

To:            at-l@backcountry.net