Re: [at-l] look at me stunts and Goose Creek,etc

Okay, I'll buy that. Why not we call it "Flatland?"

The point is that you aren't on the trail, but are having to deal with
that strange world you left to get to the trail. I suspect that
thru-hikers just have a different (elitist?) perspective over just how
strange it is.

Bill...