Re: [at-l] A factor in aging

>From: Sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com>
>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:43:28 -0800 (PST)
>
>Ah yes, another day, another week, another month and year roll by
>Today is the birthday of our own Mara Factor.
>Very Happy Birthday Wishes to you, Maraaaaaaaaaaaaa.
>(And notice how she's stayed out of the biking thread?)

Older and wiser, I suppose...  :-}

I would be happy to discuss the bicycling thread with anyone - off line -
after they've taken a hike with me in the local Middlesex Fells Reservation
during a beautiful late spring afternoon.

FWIW, it's not unusual for me as a hiker to pass bicyclists (or be kept
waiting) on some of the trails.

Mara