Re: [at-l] Grits

When I was in Army basic training, and perfectly homesick, I saw some white
gooey substance in the chow hall that looked remarkably like my beloved Cream
of Wheat.  So I put it, yes, in a bowl and added sugar and milk.  When I
tasted it, I knew I was in for the long haul--this was basic training and
someone replaced all the Cream of Wheat with GRITS.  It was a terrible dose
of reality.  That was at Ft. Jackson SC.
Kathy

In a message dated 12/13/00 3:31:36 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Ferguson@cwf.org