Re: [at-l] Ga Ruck - Scapple

The hazmat team will be for the GA ice cream, I presume?  And besides, what's
Scapple?  The good old Yankee Scrapple you must be referring to seems out of
place with course ground grits.  It's kind of like mixing meat and dairy if
you're Jewish.  But let's bring North and South together and give it a try!
Sorry I can't be there (not only am I short on funds but I'm solely in charge
of a grumpy three year old for now).  But if I WERE going, I'd LOVE to have
the Scrapple and I'd even try the grits!  Thanks for offering to bring them.
Kathy

To:            Ferguson@cwf.org, at-l@backcountry.net