Re: [at-l] christmas gear.

In a message dated 12/8/00 1:37:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> Bibler vs OR.
>
> the bibler is nice.   looks like it would get the job done however It
> is very difficult to get in and out of, neatly.

Tom, if you don't mind me asking, which Bibler was it? I have the TNF Soloist
and like everything about it except the height of the headroom compartment. I
have seen pictures of the Tri-Pod by Bibler but have not seen one in a store
so that I could climb in and see for myself if it is roomier in the head
compartment. It appears to be in the pictures. I like to read with my head
lamp on at night and the Soloist is a tight squeeze. I am hoping the Tri-Pod
is more accommodating, if so I would switch, they both weigh about the same.
Thanks for any info you have on this.

Doug

multipart/alternative
  text/html