Re: [at-l] Re: water purification

Flagyl is one of the 3 antibiotic/antifungal drugs I'd consider a keeper on
a long distance hike (2 weeks or longer). Primarily, you would consider it
for Giardia infections, although yeast and fungal infections would be other
uses. I'd encourage discussion with a real world doc before heading to the
drugstore or deciding to obtain it from other sources.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

To:            vhender@austin.ibm.com, at-l@edina.hack.net