[at-l] virus warning

Our resident comuter geek just passed along this warning, and I thought I'd let you know about it.
--Rhymin' Worm

===================================

There is a cool new virus floating around, not unlike the "Melissa" virus,
that affects mostly Windows users, but Mac users should be careful of as
well.

It contains a Word document with macros that can confuse a Macintosh, but
can harm a Windows machine.

It's called "Afeto.A", and will contain an attachment that looks like:

	<someone's name>.doc

where <someone's name> is the first name of the infected person who sent
you the virus.

If you receive a word document, and open it, and a message appears asking
if you want to enable macros, DON'T.  This will protect you.

If you do open a document containing the text, "Para voces com afeto.",
then you received the virus, and should trash it.

To:            "at-l" <at-l@backcountry.net>