[at-l] personal disclaimor

For the last few days, maybe even a week, my emails have been coming
grossly out of order -- not by a few minutes or even an hour, but by days.
For that reason alone, it has been hard to follow the threads which have
transpired here (and elsewhere...), and so I've not really been able to
comment -- having had only half the ideas. That and other things have kept
me well-removed from emailness, MUCH to my chagrin. There were so many nice
comments to my "ultra-virgin" post (a WEEK ago???). I'm trying, folks.
Really.

That said, let me just compliment everyone on the unfolding
Wilderness/Solitude/Shelters threads. Some very thoughtful posts have me
going one way ("Yeahhhh!") and then back the other ("But that's trueeeee.")
and, well, if we were voting, I'd probably have to do a hand job. To count.
Votes.
Guttermind. Was doing OK there for a bit. What am I still doing at work.
Man, I'm hungry.

So just don't think my reticence is disinterest.