[at-l] 2 yrs ago tonight

Two years ago tonight was the first night I spent alone with Sundown. He
was an odd one, that. He had this saw that came apart and was
self-contained in a handle tube. He got that thing out and started
cutting some firewood. My God, that guy had one helluvan illegal fire
going. I was a little appehensive about staying with him. I wasn't sure
about him and some of his friends. He turned out to be a nice guy that
I'm very glad I hiked with. I'll never, ever forget watching him stand
on the picnic table (at The Priest Shelter) at 2:00 in the a.m. and
ooooing (sp) and aaaahhhhing (sp) at the meteor shower that night. Was
one of the highlights of the hike, actually. He had beer. I may have
drank one, though I'm not sure.  Man, what a hike I had.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

To:            Glenda D Hubbard <glenhubb@juno.com>