Re: [at-l] PA Ruck '01 website

RedHead writes:

....Well, I've never attended a Ruck, so I am not the one to ask :)  Kahley,
surely you have an answer? <g>.

I just want to know if we're having a chili cookoff this year.  I love spicy
chili . . . I hear that Tommykins makes a great pot of chili :).......

Ahem, Tommykins may do many things well, but as the overwelming defending, champ of chili cook off of Ruck 2000,  if you want something hot and spicy, best see me!

Sly

PS  voted 2 to 1 over second place, I had them drooling......

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.

To:            glenhubb@juno.com
Cc:            orangebug74@yahoo.com, glenhubb@juno.com, AT-L@backcountry.net