[at-l] solitude in the old days

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

well that about says it all. In the good old days on the at it was more of a wilderness experience as with the pct and someday the cdt will be more used so do them now.... as for the pct only back in 95 when me and mm did it we didnt see another thru hiker until big bear and going thru from devils post pile to tioga pass didnt see anyone look on the maps that was right thru yosemite backcountry... ok granted it was a high snow year and we were on ten feet of snow but maybe thats the key snow on the ground equals far less people and we went for days without actually seeing a trail that was pretty nerve racking but fun and sure felt like wilderness to me anyhow i ramble
latin translation below   Hoops

In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags.

Webpage@
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Cove/9564/

multipart/alternative
  text/html