Re: [at-l] Ultra-virgin no more: Owen-Putnam 50 miler

I am surprised you didn't write "weak ends". ;-)

Obviously, you are not demented given a very seductive report and very good
humor in the race. This is the sort of report that tempts me to consider
picking up jogging again. Thank goodness I took my medicine today!

Congrats on a great race and report.

OrangeBug

To:            at-l@backcountry.net
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net