Re: [at-l] The Zebra Chasers

This is an issue that should be discussed in medical journals. The fact
that it is being discussed in the media should cast doubt on their
credibility.

I am no managed care sponsor or proponent. We all have a stake in overuse
of antibiotics. This action helps promote bacteria to become less sensitive
to antibiotics. I expect that the current technology of antibiotics will be
viewed as "good old days" within our lifetimes. This is one of the reasons
antibiotic use in meat production is to be reduced.

If Dr. Burrascano has special knowledge unique from all other schools of
medicine, he has a duty to present such information to journals as well as
government regulatory boards. If he is perpetuating a fraud on his patients
and their insurers, he needs to deal with those consequences, also. I
regret that he is giving Dr. Cutler an opportunity to get good press.

OrangeBug

To:            Sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net