[at-l] re: trip report

>> Hiked Conn from Falls Village down to Silver Hill Campsite and back this
 weekend. Still learning things after all these miles of hiking.

 - - It's never too late in the year to develop sweat induced chafing...
 - - Trailmixup's (or Ready's, whatever) shorts no longer hang from the swing
 at Silver Hill <g> >>

Dang it!!  *Now* where'm I s'posed to look for 'em!!!
(Well, now I see that folks actually *read* those trip reports!!)

BTW -- I spent the weekend working for the NYC Marathon.  At the pre-event
expo, I bought 2 different products designed to minimize that chafing
problem.  (Something hikers have in common with runners, apparently.)  I
still have scars from where the pack was rubbing against my back!  (I'll be
hiking in a few weeks and will give 'em a try.  I'll let you know if they
work.)

I'm insanely busy these days.  'Failed to do the change of address thing for
voter registration since I moved; 'was hiking in GA and missed the deadline
for the absentee ballot.  (I had *thought* I had met the deadline.  Turns
out, I'd gotten only the *application* for the absentee ballot and not the
absentee ballot, itself!)  I'm driving to NYC in the a.m. (4) to my old
polling station; polls open at 6 a.m., then driving back for an 8:30 a.m.
meeting.  Man, next time I'm registering in my own neighborhood!!!  :-)

Take care, Skeeter, & thanks for the big laugh -- 'bout fell outa my chair
laughing!  We'll arrange for that book exchange and beer sometime, soon, I
promise!

Trailmixup (Ready)

To:            "David Hicks" <daveh@usit.net>, "AT-L" <at-l@edina.hack.net>, <tyoung@kskcommunications.com>